About new coronavirus measures
Thank you for your continued patronage of LAUREL TOKYO.
LAUREL TOKYO will take infection prevention measures in accordance with the guidelines from July 1st, set mobilization restrictions, and will resume some operations.
First of all, we would like to express our sincere gratitude to everyone who uses our shop despite this situation.
We would also like to express our sincere gratitude to the organizers for their safety-conscious support regarding events that have been decided to be canceled or postponed.
Currently, LAUREL TOKYO is taking the following measures so that everyone can hold an event with peace of mind.
[To all visitors]
● We carry out regular alcohol sterilization more than 6 times for each event.
(All doorknobs, electric switches, faucets, soap and alcohol bottle pumps, handrails, etc. in the store)
● Although normal ventilation is provided, the entrance door is opened before the event starts and after the event ends to replace the air inside the store.
● We wash the glasses for serving drinks and sterilize alcohol.
● At the time of the event, we operate a humidifier diluted with diamisty (hypochlorous acid water, harmless and odorless) to regularly remove airborne viruses and falling bacteria in the venue.
● We will keep a certain distance between customers, and we will arrange seats with a social distance of 2 m or more from the performers on the stage to the customers in the front row.
● In addition, we ask that the organizer refrain from visiting the venue if the temperature is 37.5 degrees or higher on the day of the event, and please refrain from visiting the venue by yourself.
● We are distributing masks to those who have forgotten their masks.
[To all the performing artists]
● After the daily event, all the equipment used (microphone, grill ball, microphone stand, keyboard, music stand, stage equipment such as amplifiers) is sterilized with alcohol.
● After the daily event, the dressing room is cleaned using a special virus disinfectant spray.
● Alcohol spray and disinfectant wet wipes that can be used freely are installed in the dressing room.
● Prepare vocal microphones for the number of performers, and use them exclusively for each performer.
[Request for cooperation from performing artists and visitors]
● At the time of your visit, our staff will always perform alcohol disinfection of your fingers and temperature measurement with a non-contact thermometer for each and every one of you.
We will do our best to create a smooth admission flow, so we appreciate your cooperation. If you are allergic to alcohol, we will guide you to wash your hands immediately after entering the store.
● We are very sorry for the event organizers and artists, but we ask that customers who are not in good physical condition or who may have a fever refrain from visiting the venue. I will do it.
In addition, even if you are a visitor to the event, please check the symptoms on the left in advance before making a decision.
● Disposable paper towels are installed in all restrooms.
● Acrylic boards are installed at the reception and drink counters as a measure to prevent droplet infection.
● Please wear a mask and cooperate with cough etiquette when you come to the venue.
[Measures for our staff]
● The clothes worn by the staff working at this sunrise are always sterilized by using a virus removal spray for clothes when going to work.
● We will check your body temperature before going to work and provide support in perfect condition.
● Disposable rubber gloves are worn when cleaning the store, cleaning the toilet, and throwing away garbage.
● Normally, you should show your face and say hello, but as part of the measures, all staff will wear masks, and reception staff and drink staff will wear face shields to support live performances. Please note that.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
All the staff will do their best so that everyone can enjoy music with peace of mind.
We look forward to your continued support of LAUREL TOKYO.